1993 CHEVY S-10 BRAKE AND TAIL LIGHTS

• hangman
  • 1993 Chevrolet S-10

1993 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 144000 miles

I just got a 93 chevy s-10 I put new bulbs in everything but I don't have any brake lights or tail lights in back. Turn signals work and so does front park lights fuse looked good but I replaced it any way any ideas?

Monday, October 27th, 2008 AT 6:54 PM

• mastertechtim

No turn signals in rear, no brake lights in rear and no running lights at all in rear? Check the connector under drivers rear frame rail and see if it cam unconnected and also on drivers front frame rail there is a connector under brake booster, check to make sure thats not disconnected

Monday, October 27th, 2008 AT 7:03 PM
  • hangman

Checked all connectors they are all pluged in. Any other ideas?

Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 AT 5:36 PM
  • mastertechtim

You will need to use a test light and find the connector where the problem lies. A test light will help eliminate unneccessary wire tracing. First start at the wiring at the bulk head. The running light will be brown and turn willo be yellow and green. Im fairly confident you will find a connector issue due to the fact that so many lights are out. Did you check the ground at the rear yet? Make sure its good

Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 AT 6:03 PM
  • hangman

Thanks for the help wires chewed in to by rat everything fixed thanks

Friday, October 31st, 2008 AT 2:25 PM