CHEVY BRAKE AND TAIL LIGHTS

1993 Chevrolet S-10

hangman

October, 27, 2008 AT 6:54 PM

1993 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 144000 miles

I just got a 93 chevy s-10 I put new bulbs in everything but I don't have any brake lights or tail lights in back. Turn signals work and so does front park lights fuse looked good but I replaced it any way any ideas?

mastertechtim

October, 27, 2008 AT 7:03 PM

No turn signals in rear, no brake lights in rear and no running lights at all in rear? Check the connector under drivers rear frame rail and see if it cam unconnected and also on drivers front frame rail there is a connector under brake booster, check to make sure thats not disconnected

hangman

October, 28, 2008 AT 5:36 PM

Checked all connectors they are all pluged in. Any other ideas?

mastertechtim

October, 28, 2008 AT 6:03 PM

You will need to use a test light and find the connector where the problem lies. A test light will help eliminate unneccessary wire tracing. First start at the wiring at the bulk head. The running light will be brown and turn willo be yellow and green. Im fairly confident you will find a connector issue due to the fact that so many lights are out. Did you check the ground at the rear yet? Make sure its good

hangman

October, 31, 2008 AT 2:25 PM

Thanks for the help wires chewed in to by rat everything fixed thanks

Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
DRL Light Bulb Replacement