No fuel pressure. Cranks no start. Or starts and stalls

IMHOTEP856
  • CHEVROLET

1994 chevy blazer s-10 v6 185000. Problem started whenever I accelerated it would struggle and jerk. Then it started stalling at low speeds or "idle"driving. Would not start back up for a while. When it did start up it would stall. Changed fuel pump. New distributor and distributor cap. Now all it does is crank. Wont start. No fuel pressure at pressure check valve. What can I do?

Sunday, June 11th, 2006 AT 2:39 PM

VANMAN42

Have you listened to see if you can hear the fuel run, thats proably the problem.

Sunday, June 11th, 2006 AT 6:49 PM
MNEWGUY39

CHECK FUSES AND RELAY TO FUEL PUMP.
HAVE SOMEONE LISTEN WHEN YOU TURN KEY ON.
I F THEY CAN HEAR THE FUEL PUMP, IT MIGHT BE THAT YOU HAD A HOSE COME OFF WHEN YOU CHANGED IT OUT.
GOOD LUCK.

Tuesday, June 13th, 2006 AT 12:43 PM
IMHOTEP856

Found out it was the central port injector. Bought a new 1 and it started. And stayed running until we turned it off. But there was a lot of smoke. White smoke. So we turned it off. Now it wont even crank. Its like locking up.

Friday, June 16th, 2006 AT 10:28 AM
SWEEP2WIN

Sorry dude but it sounds like you have a cracked engine head.

Sunday, June 25th, 2006 AT 5:10 PM
JAMIE LAWLESS

Pull out your spark plugs and try to crank the engine. Have someone look for coolant coming out of the cylinders. If there is, you have blown head gasets or a cracked head/block. I have a 93 1500 with a 4.3 and I did the heads, had it running and then it froze. If it wont crank just fill the cylinders with WD40 and try to crnak the engine with a flex bar. Leave it for a couple of hours, fill them up again and keep trying.

Sunday, July 16th, 2006 AT 5:29 PM
HUSQUI

WERE IS THAT INJECTOR PORT, IS THAT THE ONE UNDER THE "SPIDER LIKE" THING ON TOP OF THE MOTOR?

Monday, March 9th, 2009 AT 8:48 PM