You have a 3.5L like you say that is where it is just look its on passenger side in middle of engine above water pump and crankshaft right at the top.
Checking and Adding Power Steering Fluid
Notice: When adding fluid or making a complete fluid change, always use the proper power steering fluid. Failure to use the proper fluid will cause hose and seal damage and fluid leaks.
1. Clean the area surrounding the reservoir cap.
2. Remove the reservoir cap.
3. Inspect the power steering pump fluid level at regular intervals. Use the appropriate procedure below. Add fluid when required. Refer to Fluid and Lubricant Recommendations.
Fluid Is Hot
1. Run the engine until the fluid reaches about 80 C (170 F).
2. Turn the engine OFF.
3. Remove the reservoir cap.
4. Inspect the fluid level on the capstick.
5. Ensure that the fluid level is at the HOT/FULL mark on the capstick.
4. If the fluid level is low, add power steering fluid to the proper level.
5. Install the reservoir cap.
6. When checking the fluid level after servicing the steering system, bleed the air from the system.
Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 AT 10:49 AM