1. Position the front seat forward in order to gain access to the seat adjuster attaching bolts (1).
2. Remove the seat adjuster attaching bolts (1).
3. Disconnect the seat belt wiring harness (driver's side only).
4. Disconnect the power seat electrical connector, if equipped, (driver's side only).
5. Remove the front seat. Manually tilt the seat forward in order to disengage the hooks from the floor pan.
1. Remove the front seats.
2. Remove the console trim plate.
3. Remove the rear cupholder (1).
4. Remove the screws.
5. Place gear select in the neutral position. Remove the console (2).
There is the park lock cable adjustment it sound's like it's out of adjustment or the cable isn't moving back into place when the car is in park.Because you were able to play with the shifter and get the key to turn off before.Let me know what you find.
Thursday, August 26th, 2010 AT 7:37 PM