1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the three fasteners from the left side insulator panel.
3. Slide the steering shaft protective cover towards the cowl.
4. Remove the vacuum hose at the cruise control cut OFF switch, if so equipped.
5. Remove the stoplamp switch-to-steering column bracket retaining pin.
6. Unplug the electrical connector.
7. Push the switch arm to the left and towards the cowl to disconnect switch-to-pedal arm. Release the snap clip and remove the switch.
8. Install the switch and push up until it is seated into the top snap clip.
9. Attach the electrical connectors.
10. Connect the switch to the pedal.
11. Install the switch-to-steering column retaining pin.
12. Connect the vacuum hose if equipped with cruise control.
13. Install the steering shaft protective sleeve.
14. Adjust the stoplamp switch.
15. Install the left sound insulator, connect the negative battery cable and check switch operation.
Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 AT 10:12 PM