WHAT IS THE FIRING ORDER FOR A 267 V8

1982 Chevrolet Impala

267v8

October, 25, 2006 AT 10:43 PM

I need the firing order for the spark plug wires to the distributor on a 1982 chevrolet impala 267 4.4L V8

aarndt

October, 26, 2006 AT 6:37 PM

Go to Autozone. Com and they will have the firing order for your vehicle.

burrbrian

October, 28, 2006 AT 10:02 PM

If memory serves me right the firing order on all chevy v-8's- big block or small block- 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2.
Number one being the front plug on the drivers side of motor with all odd numbered cylinders on that side- going toward the windshield on rear wheel drive- goes 1-3-5-7. Pass. Side front plug is #2 working back the same way-2-4-6-8. If it is front wheel drive then the right side of motor- standing facing the motor- is the odd numbered side and left is even. Follow the wire from the number one plug to dist. And thenfollow firing order around the cap going clockwise. Hope this tells you what you are looking for. Don't know what you are doing but if you are changing plugs take only one wire loose at a time and this should help keep things in order. Lot's o' luck : P

Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8