It sounds like the door lock receiver has gone out here is the instructions to replace it and diagrams below to help as well.
REMOTE CONTROL DOOR LOCK RECEIVER PROGRAMMING AND SETUP
Each of the following service procedures requires programming or setup procedures to be performed on the theft deterrent control module.
Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Replacement
If the remote control door lock receiver is replaced, the following procedures must be performed:
1. Keyless Entry Transmitter Programming - Method 1-Refer to Transmitter Programming.
2. Set up a new remote control door lock receiver.
3. Theft Deterrent 10 Minute Relearn Procedure or Theft Deterrent 30 Minute Relearn Procedure.
4. Tire Pressure Sensor Learn-Refer to Tire Pressure Sensor Learn.
5. Steering Column Lock Control Module Setup.
Replacing Keyless Entry Transmitters
If a keyless entry transmitter is replaced, the following procedure must be performed:
Keyless Entry Transmitter Programming-Refer to Transmitter Programming.
IMPORTANT: All transmitters that are to be recognized by the remote control door lock receiver (RCDLR) must be programmed in a single programming sequence. If the system is placed in program mode, all previously programmed transmitters will be erased upon receipt of the programming signal from the first transmitter.
Up to 4 transmitters can be programmed. Do not operate or program the transmitters in the vicinity of other vehicles that are in the keyless entry program mode. This prevents the programming of the transmitters to the incorrect vehicle. The order in which the transmitters are programmed is important. The first transmitter programmed will be transmitter #1, and the second transmitter programmed will be transmitter #2. Use care to program the transmitters correctly.
The scan tool must stay connected until all of the transmitters are programmed. All doors must be closed to perform this function.
1. Install CANDI module.
2. Install a scan tool.
3. Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF.
4. With the scan tool, select Body and Accessories.
5. Select Keyless Entry.
6. Select the proper engine size.
7. Select Special Functions.
8. Select body control module (BCM).
9. Select Program Key Fobs.
10. Follow scan tool on screen instructions.
11. If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step to program up to four transmitters.
12. Remove the scan tool.
13. Exit the vehicle. Attempt to lock/unlock the doors to verify the programming.
14. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know what you find. We are interested to see what it is.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, November 1st, 2009 AT 8:31 PM