1. Raise and support the vehicle.
2. Remove the rear tire and wheel assemblies.
3. Relieve the park brake system tension at the equalizer assembly.
4. Remove the rear caliper bracket.
5. Remove the rear rotor.
6. Disconnect and remove the rear park brake cable from the bracket at the rear wheel.
7. Disconnect the park brake cable return spring from the park brake actuator and bracket at the rear
8. Remove the rear hub.
The rear hub, backing plate, park brake cable bracket, and park brake actuator will be removed as
9. Remove the 2 retainers (9) and the park brake cable bracket ( 8 ) from the park brake actuator (4).
Position the rear hub aside.
10. Remove the park brake shoe and actuator (4) from the backing plate (7).
11. Separate the park brake shoe from the actuator.
Monday, May 18th, 2009 AT 12:35 AM