There are two ways to reset the Tire Monitoring System.
Turn the ignition position to "ON".
Pull the Interior lamps control to the "ON" and "OFF" settings three times.
I haven't tried this one, so I don't know how well it works.
#2 - through the radio
1. Turn the ignition switch to ACC or ON and turn the radio OFF.
2. Press and hold the TUNE DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until SETTINGS is displayed on the radio. Be patient - it may take more than five seconds.
3. Press the SEEK PTYPE up or down arrow to scroll through the main menu.
4. Scroll until TIRE MON appears on the display.
5. Press the 1 PREV or 2 NEXT button to enter the submenu. RESET will be displayed.
6. Press the TUNE DISP button to reset. A chime will be heard to verify the new setting and DONE will be displayed for one second.
7. Once the monitor has been reset, Press the SEEK PTYPE up or down arrow and scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
8. Press the TUNE DISP button to exit programming. A chime will be heard to verify exit.
This is the one that I use. It's a little agrivating at first, but once you've used it, it's great. There are a lot of other things in the menu that you can adjust to the way you like them. The auto-lock system for the doors, the light and horn beeps for lock/unlock,
and it also has a program for programming a new keyfob if you have to buy another one.
I hope this helps you. You might ask around at one of the junkyards or maybe online for a Owners Manual.
Thursday, February 4th, 2010 AT 12:55 AM