2000 Chevy Impala Vacuum

BIGV65
  • 2000 CHEVROLET IMPALA
2000 Chevy Impala 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

All I would like, is if I could view a vacuum diagram for the 2000 Chevy Impala, 3.4ltr. Why has this become so difficult! The world is hard as it is, and now people want to suck the last ounce of blood?
Will you help me with my search?
Monday, October 26th, 2009 AT 9:12 PM

BMRFIXIT
This all i have for the 3.4L(VIN E )

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/99387_Graphic1_579.jpg

+1
Monday, October 26th, 2009 AT 9:20 PM
CODY NORTON
Hey y'all I was driving my 2000 impla Nd mid drive engine cut out sounds like it wants to turn over but can't any ideas?
Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 AT 12:36 PM
You need to start a new question specific to your vehicle and problem. Unlike other sites where anyone can chime in, here you get into a private conversation with one or two experts who stay with you to the solution. This question shows up on our list of questions that have already received a reply, so none of the other experts are going to see your addition or have a chance to reply. That won't get you the help you need.

Be sure to list the engine size, transmission type, and mileage. We need that to find the correct wiring diagrams and parts lists, and we look at the mileage to make judgements as to the best suspects.
Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 AT 3:13 PM