CHEVY CD STUCK IN AC DELCO PLAYER

2005 Chevrolet Equinox

clebo1

January, 29, 2008 AT 7:30 AM

Other Category problem
2005 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 44300 miles

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE A GOOD CD STUCK IN A AC EELCO PLAYER, WILL NOT EJECT, AND GIVE ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRY TO DO SO AS NO CD AND THEN CHECK CD, THIS IS A 1 1 CD UNIT PLAYER, CD WILL WILL BUT WILL NOT EJECT.I HAVE ASK MY BADWRENCH AND OTHER CHEVY OUTLETS SUCK AS GM, THE CHEVY CAC-CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO ARE ATROCIOUS AND VEN I ASKED THE mfg AC DELCO, NONE OF THESE CHEVY-GM ENTITIES HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK TO ME WITH A RESPONSE, CAN YOU HELP?THANK YOU.

clebo1

January, 29, 2008 AT 7:32 AM

: roll:

dennyp

You will have to replace the CD player or send it in to an AC Delco authorized repair center.

mdbeachy

February, 19, 2008 AT 10:26 PM

Try pulling the fuse out to let the system reset itself. Mine had the same problem, after I pulled the fuse it reset and I was able to eject the cd's and it has been working fine.

magicv8

May, 30, 2008 AT 6:11 PM

Pulling the fuse worked for me. While it was out I vacuumed out the cd slot, blew in compressed air, vacuumed again and when I put in a fuse IT ALL WORKS AGAIN.

The down side is that while I was trying to replace the fuse in its RH console cubby hole I dropped it (into a black hole?) And had to go buy fuses.

dennyp

May, 30, 2008 AT 11:42 PM

Pulling the fuse is usually only a temporary fix. However, if you got enough dirt out of it, it might be fixed.

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement