CD STUCK IN PLAYER

CLEBO1
  • 1 POST
  • 2005 CHEVROLET EQUINOX

Other Category problem
2005 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 44300 miles

Please note I have a good cd stuck in a ac Delco player, will not eject, and give error message when you try to do so as no cd and then check cd, this is a 1 and1 cd unit player, cd will will but will not eject. I have ask other Chevy outlets, the chevy customer service who are atrocious and vin I asked the mfg ac Delco, none of these chevy-gm entities have not gotten back to me with a response, can you help?

Thank you.

Tuesday, January 29th, 2008 AT 7:30 AM

MDBEACHY
  • 1 POST

Try pulling the fuse out to let the system reset itself. Mine had the same problem, after I pulled the fuse it reset and I was able to eject the cd's and it has been working fine.

+1
Tuesday, February 19th, 2008 AT 10:26 PM
MAGICV8
  • 1 POST

Pulling the fuse worked for me. While it was out I vacuumed out the cd slot, blew in compressed air, vacuumed again and when I put in a fuse IT ALL WORKS AGAIN.

The down side is that while I was trying to replace the fuse in its RH console cubby hole I dropped it (into a black hole?) And had to go buy fuses.

+1
Friday, May 30th, 2008 AT 6:11 PM
DENNYP

Pulling the fuse is usually only a temporary fix. However, if you got enough dirt out of it, it might be fixed.

Friday, May 30th, 2008 AT 11:42 PM