After Running for approximately 40 minutes the car sputters and stalls. After that, the car will not restart until it cools.
No faults, all gauges in normal ranges
1. Removed Powerchip and reinstalled stock chip
2. Replaced fuel pump, coil, distributor cap, rotor, ignition module, distributor terminal board, ERG valve, ERG switch, knock sensor, oxygen sensor, MAP sensor.
3. Also verified alternator and battery performance
4. Validated fuel pressure at the rail with ignition, ON, OFF and when the engine stalls. The pressure remained approximately 38 psi. Also verified the pressure does not bleed down once ignitron is off (no leaky injectors)
5. Will pay for a correct diagnosis
have the same problem?
Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 AT 1:50 PM