NO SPARK NO GAS, PLEASE HELP!!

Chevrolet Corsica

jessie12344

May, 12, 2007 AT 8:23 PM

I have a 1996 corsica 2.2L with 290 000 KM ( Canadian ). The piston leg broke off and put a hole right through the engine. I got a used engine out of a 1996 chevy cavalier with only 140 000 Km on it. I did a engine change and cant get any spark. Also, the fuel pump is coming on and the gas is going to the injectors but the injectors aren't opening. I changed the crank sensor but its still the same. Don't know what else it could be. All fuses inside car beside the door are good. Is there any other sensors or fuses that can cause this problem? Is there any way to reset computer? PLEASE HELP, it's starting to cost me more than car is worth
: oops:

CavalierDriver65

June, 3, 2007 AT 7:19 PM

Well, if your not getting any spark, it could be the distributor

DanCarlson

June, 9, 2007 AT 5:10 AM

Try resetting your computer. Turn the key to the run postion, remove the negative cable for a minute or two, replace your cable and give it a try.

e40water12

June, 9, 2007 AT 5:50 PM

Have you checked all youre wiring connections, Also what about ECU swap, Also have u checked youre coil packs for the correct ohm reading.

Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars
Ignition System Test Guide
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz