I drive a 1996 Corsica 2.2. They will be called CV shafts or half shafts at the parts store. Heres what to do: 1. Raise car and remove wheel
2. Remove nut in center of hub (axle nut)
3. Loosen the lower ball joint from the steering nuckle.
4. Loosen tie rod end from steering nuckle.
5. Pull out on the steering nuckle while pushing the shaft threw the hub.
6. Pull on CV shaft, it should slide right out (it may be rather tight and may be forced out)
7. Reverse steps (remember to use a new axle nut)
Also when the shft comes out there will be transmission fluid comming out of transmission, so remember to use an oil pan. And check your fluid when done. Happy Corsica.