I had this same problem on a Beretta. It sounds like you need to do a "Idle Relearn Prosedure". Hers what to do.
1. Unhook a Battery cable (doesn't matter which one)
2. Let it set a few minutes.
3. Hook it back up
4. Make sure the engine is cold
5. Start the car and let it idle until the fan turns on and tuns back off.
6. Shut the car off.
7. Unhook the Battery again for a few minutes.
8. Hook it back up and start the car.
The whole test should take about 20 min tops. If this doesn't change anything, try changing the coil packs and module. There about $20 a coil and $100 for the module. Happy Corsica.
Wednesday, September 19th, 2007 AT 11:24 AM