1995 CHEVY CHEYENNE MY A/C WONT PUT OUT COLD AIR

• Bruns10
  • 1995 CHEVROLET CHEYENNE

Air Conditioning problem
1995 Chevy Cheyenne 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 134, 00 miles

So I just put two cans of Freon in the valve on the hose. I had the a/c going when I did it, like the can told me to and when I got done there was no cold air coming out. And allso there is somthing the belt is atatched to that keeps on kicking in and out. It located on the passenger side. Anybody help?

Saturday, July 10th, 2010 AT 10:12 AM

• Blackop555

Sounds liek the compressor keeps cycling.

You really cant go any further unless you have a guage set to know if the pressure sensors are working properly or if they are bad. Or if its a overcharge/undercharge condition

Monday, July 12th, 2010 AT 7:19 PM
  • Bruns10

Well I did get some gauges and every thing was good presure wise. But I did notice both hoeses (high presure and low presure) are hot as hell.

Sunday, July 18th, 2010 AT 6:44 PM
  • Blackop555

So no where on the system is there a temp drop? Even hot to warm or warm to cold? Start checking for temp everywhere. Even right up at the condensor. If thats not doing it make sure you have good airflow through condensor

Monday, July 19th, 2010 AT 1:59 AM