CHEVY FLEXPLATE (OR FLYWHEEL?)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer

michael.williamson8

July, 30, 2009 AT 12:41 PM

2002 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 80,000 miles

I need a new flexplate for my truck. It grinds intermittently when trying to start. I am stationed overseas (military) and can't go to a dealer so I need to find the right part online. I can't seem to find any flexplates for the automatic transmission. Is it a flywheel that I need? I thought they were for manual transmissions. Where can I find the right part? Please, I hope you can help. I'v been looking for weeks.

Docfixit

July, 30, 2009 AT 12:58 PM

Hi
It's a flexplate you need. I have looked over several sites I get parts from and the bottom line is dealer item. Do you have anybody state side that could ship to you? I'll keep looking for you.
Thanks for donate

michael.williamson8

July, 30, 2009 AT 1:02 PM

I do but it would definately be more convient if I could have it shipped here. I have an APO adress (which is a stateside adress) but not everywhere will ship to APO's. Do you know if any one of the parts dealers you looked at will ship there? Plus do you have a part number for the part I need?

Docfixit

July, 31, 2009 AT 7:49 AM

Give me APO and e-mail see if I can hook you up with local dealer. Part number 12557587 @ $ 158.39

michael.williamson8

August, 3, 2009 AT 10:44 AM

Michael. Williamson8@gmail. Com

CMR 405 Box 4964
APO AE 09034

Docfixit

August, 10, 2009 AT 9:54 AM

Hi Sorry took so long but thes guys will deal if you use credit card for payment.
Www. Bobsteelechevy. Com
Click on Services then parts fill out info

Pulling an Auto Trans? Easy Instructions
Starter Replacement
Starter Motor Replacement Ford Mustang
Air Intake Boot Replacement Toyota Tacoma