CHEVY FUEL FILTER?

1996 Chevrolet Beretta

cocakolajoe

November, 12, 2009 AT 6:59 PM

1996 Chevy Beretta 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 165+ miles

was driving my beretta about a month ago. And all of the sudden the gas peddal didnt feel like it was working right, it almost felt like I was out of gas. But I had just filled it up and I also used Gas Cleaner or whatever it is. So then I went home and let it sit till the next day, I started the car and it ran fine for 3-5 minutes and suddenly started to stall or " Choke" or Putter" and would stay idle for a few seconds and " Choke" again. After 2 or 3 times of doin that it would die. I love this car, I dont know why. But I want to keep it running! Help me? If you have any other questions about my problem ill be happy to answer anything.

Jacobandnickolas

December, 21, 2009 AT 9:09 AM

Has the check engine light ever come on? Also, I need you to check for fuel pump pressure. Here is a how to for checking pressure. Also, your title listed fuel filter. You may want to replace it.

http://www.2carpros.com/how_to/how_to_check_fuel_pressure.htm

Let me know what you find.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911