1. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt.
3. Remove the cooling fans.
4. Disconnect the generator cooler outlet hose (1) from the generator (3).
5. Remove the generator cooler outlet hose retaining bolt (2).
6. Disconnect the generator cooler inlet hose (2) from the generator (1).
7. Disconnect the following electrical connections from the generator:
o Battery output
o Heated windshield (if equipped)
8. Loosen the lower generator bolt (3).
9. Remove the generator bolts (1, 2) from the generator.
10. Remove the generator from the vehicle.
There you go.
Saturday, October 16th, 2010 AT 11:08 PM