Do you have the SLS or the STS?Let me know so I can get you the correct info.
October, 16, 2010 AT 12:58 PM
October, 16, 2010 AT 2:12 PM
In either aspect, SLS or STS, you will need to remove the cooling fans and radiator. The alternator will come out the top with these removed. The alternate method would be to discharge the A/C and remove the compressor.
October, 16, 2010 AT 11:08 PM
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
2. Remove the accessory drive belt.
3. Remove the cooling fans.
4. Disconnect the generator cooler outlet hose (1) from the generator (3).
5. Remove the generator cooler outlet hose retaining bolt (2).
6. Disconnect the generator cooler inlet hose (2) from the generator (1).
7. Disconnect the following electrical connections from the generator:
o Battery output
o Heated windshield (if equipped)
8. Loosen the lower generator bolt (3).
9. Remove the generator bolts (1, 2) from the generator.
10. Remove the generator from the vehicle.
There you go.
October, 20, 2010 AT 6:34 PM
Do you happen to have a diagram for replacing the serpintine belt
October, 20, 2010 AT 7:08 PM
1. Install a 1/2 inch drive extension into the belt drive tensioner.
2. Push down on the extension to release tension.
3. Remove the drive belt from the power steering pump (1)
4. Slowly return the tensioner (6) to the original position.
5. Remove the belt.
There you go.