DIGITAL DASH CLUSTER

1992 Cadillac Seville

Awishinsky

October, 26, 2009 AT 5:20 PM

1992 Cadillac Seville V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 169000 miles

I just bought this used Seville last week. The digital dash cluster has been going on and off. I took the dash off and wiggled the wire harness on the top and it comes back on so I wedged a piece of cardboard in there and it seems to work but still cuts out once in awhile. The previous owner just bought a new cluster so that is not the problem. I just got a new harness with about 6 in. Of wire at the junkyard. I cut the old harness off and twisted the new one on but it still cuts out. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If I hit the top of the dash it comes back on but shortly turns off. All the green digital words and number turn off and the speedometer, tacometer, and the gas gauge. Also all the climate controls. Can you help me, I am not sure what the problem is so I can fix it. Thank you very much.

juniorrichardson

July, 13, 2010 AT 8:08 PM

My instrument cluster cuts on an off can someone please help

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Fuel Filter Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Fuel Filter Replacement Toyota Tacoma