POOR GAS MILEAGE

1990 Cadillac Seville

8008MAN

February, 4, 2008 AT 12:07 PM

Engine problem
1990 Cadillac Seville V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 78000 miles

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY CAR SMELLS OF GAS AND IS GETTING HORRIBLE MILEAGE. I'VE CHECKED FOR LEAKS AND FOUND NONE. I RECENTLY HAD A TUNE-UP DONE A COUPLE OF INJECTORS REPLACED AND A NEW DISTRIBUTOR INSTALLED. I'M GETTING ABOUT 10 MPG AND IT USED TO BE ABOUT 18 MPG. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Buzzsaw

February, 4, 2008 AT 6:43 PM

Is it missing? Or running bad? Scan the codes for me, off and warmer on the heater/AC control head. Codes will come up in the control head, write them down

8008MAN

February, 5, 2008 AT 4:17 PM

Is it missing? Or running bad? Scan the codes for me, off and warmer on the heater/AC control head. Codes will come up in the control head, write them down[/quote: 000ec0afc0]

It is not missing and it seems to run ok? It just has NO power and it is sucking down the gas. Also just yesterday it started doing another wierd thing. When you go to start it, it chimes, like a door chime. It never used to do that. Anyway here are the codes. NO ECM CODES, B112 Current, all the rest of these are History Codes B120, B122, B333, B334, B335, B336, B337 & B552. Can you tell me how to clear these history codes.

8008MAN

February, 6, 2008 AT 2:42 PM

Is it missing? Or running bad? Scan the codes for me, off and warmer on the heater/AC control head. Codes will come up in the control head, write them down[/quote: 9aee99968f]

It is not missing and it seems to run ok? It just has NO power and it is sucking down the gas. Also just yesterday it started doing another wierd thing. When you go to start it, it chimes, like a door chime. It never used to do that. Anyway here are the codes. NO ECM CODES, B112 Current, all the rest of these are History Codes B120, B122, B333, B334, B335, B336, B337 & B552. Can you tell me how to clear these history codes.[/Quote: 9aee99968f]
I went out and cleared the codes and the only one that comes back is B112.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Replacement
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevy Silverado
Engine Oil Change and Filter BMW X5
 Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz
Engine Oil Change and Filter Jeep Wrangler
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford Focus