AIR CONDITIONER

2002 Cadillac DTS

Birdieblaster

August, 16, 2009 AT 9:55 AM

Air Conditioning problem
2002 Cadillac DTS V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98,000 miles

When Driving with the Air conditioner on(AUTO STTING), Sometimes it Just stops, Nothing like it was shut off no fan no nothing, then about 1 to 3 min later it will come back on and work perfectly for a few days then do it again, Its starting to happen more frequently lately about once a day.

A/c 02 L 300

Ac Will Not Turn On!!!

factoryjack

August, 17, 2009 AT 11:48 PM

Does the screen black out or do anything, or does the blower just stop working.

Birdieblaster

August, 18, 2009 AT 5:07 PM

Screen does not black out Still Shows On and Fan on Auto Everything Quits working No Air, No Blower, No Fan, Nothing Then after a few Min it comes back on Normal as it was

factoryjack

August, 18, 2009 AT 10:27 PM

Sounds like you just may have a blower concern. If you remove the sound insulator from the lower right instrument panel(below the glove box/black) to where you can access the blower motor. When it quits either check that you have power and ground at the time with a test light or meter or, rap on the motor and see if it coincidentally resumes operation.

Birdieblaster

August, 19, 2009 AT 8:53 AM

Thanks I will try that, But usuallly I am out Driving when it happens and it returns to Ok before I get back home?

factoryjack

August, 20, 2009 AT 12:40 AM

If you can, leave the insulator off for easy access, and pull over to check it, or if you have a second person.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Relay Replace
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement