CODES

Cadillac Deville

Slipperyfox

November, 5, 2006 AT 12:38 AM

I am looking for a place where I can find the OBD codes for a 1990 Cadillac Deville. The current display codes are E30, E98, F10 and F48. Please if you can either give me a link or tell me what the codes are that would be helpful. Thanks.

Wiring Issue?

unclewootsie

November, 6, 2006 AT 8:20 PM

Hello, ihave a few codes for you which are.E-30=Isc rpm out of range e98 = p/n to D/R IN Isc range i, am not sure about f-10 & f-48 but i, ll do some more research on them and i, ll get them back to you. Good luck

Slipperyfox

November, 9, 2006 AT 2:00 PM

TY for all of your help, if you can get a website for me to refer to I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

lakota2000

I was wondering if the place to find out what the codes mean was found. I've got a 93 Deville and the error codes mine shows were E 13, 44, 47, 52 and F 32.
Wanted to keep this post going so maybe we all can find out these crazy car problems at least to keep our hair intact! LOL

kerwin strong

June, 20, 2012 AT 5:19 AM

I have a 93 Deville and my codes are E30 and E40 can someone help me figure this out please.

Front Brake Pads & Rotor Replacement Chevy
Coolant Drain and Refill
Engine Oil Change and Filter Acura TSX
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Camaro
Coolant Drain and Refill Scion XD
 Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper