TURN SIGNALS SUDDENLY STOPED WORKING

1993 Buick Skylark

spry70

November, 11, 2008 AT 2:03 AM

1993 Buick Skylark 6 cyl Automatic

hi,

I have a 93' buick skylark 3.3L V6. The turn signals suddenly stoped working. Right before they stopped for a few days they would blink really fast as if the buld was getting ready to go out. I have no front or back, left or right blinker. I do have my hazard lights, (the fourways). The fuses are good. Replaced the Turn signal flasher, and still nothing. What else can be the problem?

Jacobandnickolas

November, 14, 2008 AT 9:39 PM

Hi: You will need to check for power to the switch. Fast blinking is usually an indicator that a bulb is burned out, but you said the flashers work, so that can't be it. If the flasher was bad, they may blink slow or not at all, but the lighs would still come on in some way. If the fuse is good, I would look at the switch.

NOTE: If the car has an air bag, I recommend having a trained mechanic remove the steering wheel. The air bag can be deployed in many ways.

Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro