* J28467-A Engine Support Fixture
* J28467-94 Engine Support Fixture Adapter
* J28467-330 Engine Support Fixture Adapter
* J28467-350 Engine Support Fixture Adapter
* Or equivalents
1. Raise the vehicle. Suitably support the vehicle.
2. Remove the front lower splash shield.
3. Drain the coolant. Refer to Cooling System.
4. Close the radiator drain cock. Install the front splash shield.
5. Lower the vehicle.
6. Install the J28467-A to the engine.
7. Remove the supercharger belt.
8. Remove the ignition module.
9. Remove the supercharger belt tensioner.
10. Remove the accessory drive belt.
11. Remove the torque axis engine mount.
12. Remove the power steering pump. Set the pump aside. Refer to Steering and Suspension.
13. Remove the engine mount bracket.
14. Remove the idler pulley/bracket bolts.
15. Remove the idler pulley/bracket.
There you go.