HEADLIGHT WIRING PROBLEM

1995 Buick Riviera

daddy2ady_anne

July, 5, 2010 AT 9:54 AM

1995 Buick Riviera 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

Hi. I have a 1995 Riviera that I had to replace the steering column in. When I did ! Put the old turn signal switch on it but I had to cut and splice the wires to the new harness on the column. Well the new harness had a couple wires that were a different color and even one wire missing. I hooked it up exactly how it was before I touched anything and the headlights wouldnt work so I put them on a toggle temporarly. Now I have to get it inspected and I have only high beams when I turn the lights on and when I pull the dimmer the low beams flick on but dont stay on unless you hold the switch back. But then you have both highs and lows on at the same time. I cant seem to find a wire diagram anywhere or a repair manual so maybe you guys could help me out a little.

July, 5, 2010 AT 2:18 PM

Hi daddy2ady_anne, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

See your headlights EWD if unreadable give me your email addy this is as far I can zoom it

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_h1_15.jpg

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_h2_15.jpg

daddy2ady_anne

July, 5, 2010 AT 3:08 PM

My e-mail is daddy2ady_anne@yahoo. Com. Thank you very much for the help.

July, 5, 2010 AT 4:28 PM

Just sent it-let me know

daddy2ady_anne

July, 5, 2010 AT 9:11 PM

That was exactly what I needed. It came through just fine in my mail. Thank you so much for your help. You don't know how long I have been looking for this. LOL. Could you tell me where you found it? If not that is OK. You guys need to get paid, right? LOL. But thanks again. I will definitely come back to you guys for more help when I need it.

2CarPros Linsey

July, 13, 2010 AT 3:35 PM

Thank you for using 2CarPros. Com. We appreciate your donation and look forward to helping you in the future.

Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX