BRAKE LIGHTS DO NOT WORK

1991 Buick Riviera

crazydisher8

August, 31, 2009 AT 1:04 AM

1991 Buick Riviera 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 71000 miles

When I hit the brakes the lights do not work except the middle brake light inside the car. The fuse is good, brake switch is good, the bulbs are good. All the other lights work (turn signals, hazards, reverse. Etc). Any ideas anyone?

August, 31, 2009 AT 3:15 AM

Check fuse no.2 (F/B) if okay check relay C and D in the micro relay center. Unable to read EWD below give me your email addy.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_brake_light_5.jpg

crazydisher8

August, 31, 2009 AT 9:42 AM

Yeah, the picture is really challenging to read. Can you email me the photo at crazydisher8@yahoo. Com? I really appreciate it. I will let u know if this was the problem. Thank you!

crazydisher8

August, 31, 2009 AT 9:51 AM

I will definitely check this problem. While I am doing that should I maybe check anything else?

August, 31, 2009 AT 1:31 PM

Just sent you the brake light EWD circuit

crazydisher8

September, 1, 2009 AT 6:16 PM

Thanks for the diagram. It would be a big help but I have no idea where it is located. Where is the EWD and ECD? I looked in the fuse boxes and under the hood. I also looked under the back seat and trunk and I didnt find anything. Just let me know if you can help. Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit