CLUNKING SQUEAKING NOISE IN REAR OF CAR

1995 Buick Regal

95regal

April, 18, 2010 AT 1:45 PM

Suspension problem
1995 Buick Regal 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 99100 miles

I am getting a clunking/squeaking noise in the rear of the car. I have had the rear subframe crossmember, rear leaf spring, rear struts, and trailer arms replaced by a certified mechanic and still I am getting this noise particularly when I go over bumps or imperfections in the road at slower speeds and backing out of my imperfect driveway. I have spent a ton of money on my car and still the problem persists. The car runs and rides just fine. This why I am willing to put money into it. I don't, however, want to keep dumping big money in repairs that does not solve the problem. I am trying to keep it running as long as I can. It shows it age though. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this problem?

Jacobandnickolas

May, 5, 2010 AT 8:10 AM

Does it sound like a rubber bushing? If so, have the shocks been checked? Sway bar bushings?

Let me know.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes ML350
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Mercedes ML
Serpentine Belt Replacement