1991 Buick Park Avenue 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic
I disconnected the negative battery terminal overnight hooked it back in the next day and noticed that the following happened.
- Power door locks don't work unless the door is closed or sometimes
when the door is closed they don't work unless the car is running
- The power mirrors are doing the same thing the door locks are doing.
- The power seats are doing the same thing the locks and mirror are doing.
- The power seats, mirrors and locks must be tied together somehow because if one works they all do.
- The 194/168 light on the drivers side floor doesn't work at all.
I changed the light bulb to see if that was the problem and still nothing
-I open the door and the dome lights don't work also they don't work from the sliding switch on the dash.
However if I push the buttons for each dome lights they will light up
All of this stuff worked before I disconnected the negative battery cable
have the same problem?
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 AT 1:44 PM