Rear tire locked up

AMYB1121
  • BUICK LESABRE
I have a 1997 Buick LeSabre Limited with about 100,000 miles on it. I got in the car about a month ago and hit a large pothole which caused my ABS sensor light to come on. It turned off after driving it a couple of days. I got into my car the other night and put it into Drive and pulled out of my space and the rear passenger side tire locked up. I was able to put it into reverse and park it again. I got in yesterday to see if anything had changed and I drove it a block and it was fine, or seemed to be. My car is FWD and some have suggested it could be as simple as the brake pads/drums. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help! :D
Monday, October 29th, 2007 AT 12:52 PM

SERVICE WRITER
If you used the parking brake it may have stuck. Have also seen wheel cylinders that leak and cause the shoes to stick to the drums. Should pull that wheel and drum and get a look at it.
Tuesday, October 30th, 2007 AT 11:14 AM