POWER WINDOWS SOMTIMES WORK

Buick Lesabre

radar4077th

September, 2, 2007 AT 12:48 AM

Hello I'm Jack Whatchier a proud owner of a 99 Buick Lesabre Limited it has 97,602.7 miles and has a 3800 stage 2 v6 over the last 3 days my power windows sometimes work, it started out with just the passenger side door not going up from the master panel it then corrected itself then the rear windows started the same system this time none of the switches worked then it fixed itself and the same problem has occurred again I noticed sometimes when trying to get windows up that my lights go dim for an instant and sometimes the windows moves, it this a problem on the fuse relay center or what I'd rather start out with the cheaper fixes before I go to a dealer thank you for your help

merlin2021

September, 2, 2007 AT 8:24 AM

Jack the fist thing I would look at is the wires were they come out of the door, and bend all the time.
If you untape them you will most likly find broken wires that will sometimes match up and sometimes not!

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation