86 FUEL FILTER

1986 Buick Century

dess

July, 16, 2006 AT 5:06 PM

Where in the world do you find the fuel filter in a 1986 buick century v6 2.8 lt is carb not injected please please help. Any one else have problems with mystirious dyeing prblems. : (

Mikeybdman

July, 16, 2006 AT 5:38 PM

Im not 100% sure, but it looks like the fuel filter is inside the fuel tank. Sounds like it may be located on the sending unit/pump in the tank.

dess

July, 16, 2006 AT 5:41 PM

I found one thing that said that it was just below the carb or under the pass seat and I forgot the rest but I cant find that article again it said the injected kind is in the fuel tank

xowey

July, 17, 2006 AT 3:20 PM

This is a 2.8 carburated? : Roll: I can't remember an '86 with this combination.

Well, if it has a carb. It should be a varijet. The filter is in the inlet to the carburetor. : Wink:

dess

July, 17, 2006 AT 4:29 PM

Okay thank you. Its a 86 buick century custom carborated. : )

dess

I found out it is in the carborater still haveing mysterious dieing problems even after I broght it to the dealer to work on it. And if any one could help I cant find the flasher for the blinkers

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911