94 ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

1994 Buick Century

nick h

March, 26, 2009 AT 2:53 PM

1994 Buick Century 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 218000 miles

I started my car today (in the rain) and the radio went out, I also noticed the headlights were out as well as the brakelights, doorlocks and im sure theres more. I do have turn signals, wipers, ac and heater. When I turn the key to the start position the (Idiot)lights come on then turn the key and it starts but no headlights brakelights etc. If I turn the key on to accesssory I have no idiot lights, heater or ac. All I have in the accessory mode is wipers. All fuses in the glove box are good. Is that my only fuse box? What else can you suggest?
Thank You. Nick

02 Lx

thetoolman

April, 5, 2009 AT 3:00 PM

Look under the hood to see if there is a Power control center. If so there will be more fuses and relays. I am not familiar with this particular vehicle but I do know that many other vehicles have a power center under the hood as well as inside just take a look. Have you recently added anything electrical? Have you recently replaced any of your lights such as brake dome lights turn signal flasher assembly?

Good Luck

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement