1. Disconnect the negative battery cable and drain the cooling system.
2. Disconnect the heater hoses from the heater core inlet and outlet connections in the engine compartment
3. Inside vehicle, remove the lower instrument panel sound insulator
4. Remove the heater floor outlet duct screws or clips and remove duct
Remove the heater floor outlet screws
.....then remove the heater floor outlet duct
5. Remove the heater core cover by removing the attaching screws and clips
6. Remove heater core cover
7. Remove the heater core retainers and remove heater core.
Remove the mounting bolts which retain the heater core.
Have a GREAT New Year's :D
Sunday, December 30th, 2007 AT 12:45 AM