It is under the dash above the brake pedal. Picture and procedure attached
1. Depress and hold the brake pedal while rotating stop lamp switch in a counter-clockwise direction approximately 30 .
2. Pull the switch rearward and remove from its mounting bracket.
3. Disconnect wiring harness connector from stop lamp switch.
Note: Prior to installing stop lamp switch into bracket, the plunger must be moved to its fully extended position using procedure in step 1.
1. Hold stop lamp switch firmly in one hand. Then using other hand, pull outward on the plunger of the stop lamp switch until it has ratcheted out to its fully extended position.
2. Connect the wiring harness connector to the stop lamp switch.
3. Mount the stop lamp switch into the bracket using the following procedure. Depress the brake pedal as far down as possible. Then install switch in bracket by aligning index key on switch with slot at top of square hole in mounting bracket. When switch is fully installed in bracket, rotate switch clockwise approximately 30 to lock switch into bracket.
Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 AT 10:08 AM