1. Close all doors, trunk, and hood
2. The security system must be in 'disarm' mode. The key must be removed from the ignition key slot.
ENTER CODE LEARNING MODE
3. Open trunk and leave it opened.
4. Open the drivers door and sit in the drivers seat.
5. Close the drivers door.
6. Cycle the ignition switch 5 times between the 'OFF' position and position 2, (ignition 'ON', all dash warning lamps will illuminate). The red status LED will illuminate continuously, and the siren will 'chirp' once, to indicate that the code-learning mode has been initiated.
Do No start the engine.
The Ignition switch cycling in step #6 must be performed within 10 seconds.
The sequence in steps #1-#6 must be performed within 45 seconds.
REGISTER/DELETE ID CODE(S)
7. Open drivers door, (remain seated in the drivers seat)
8. Close the drivers door.
9. Press and release any button on the remote you wish to register in the system. The status LED will shut off momentarily to indicate that one code has been registered.
10. Repeat steps 7 thru 9 to register the three ID codes.
It is possible for the system to memorize a total of 4 different ID codes. As a new code is initialized into the memory, the oldest code is automatically deleted. If you had lost your remotes and wished to delete the lost remote ID codes from the memory, you could initialize the ID codes from a newly purchased replacement transmitter four times thereby deleting the previous ID codes from the system memory.
EXITING CODE - LEARNING MODE:
11. Open drivers door, and exit from the vehicle, leaving the door opened.
12. Close trunk.
13. Close drivers door. The LED will turn off and the siren will 'chirp twice.
14. The initialization procedure is now completed; Test all remotes to confirm operation.
Saturday, August 8th, 2009 AT 11:03 AM