FEEL THE ROAD

2006 BMW 750Li

ndorcus

February, 24, 2010 AT 12:56 AM

Suspension problem
2006 BMW 750Li V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 88800 miles

Hi this vehicle when I drive I can feel the road alot. Most bumps I can feel and it hits to hard to me. Bmw said they checked the shocks and they are ok. But there is no way. It hots to hard for the vehicle I think.

mhpautos

February, 24, 2010 AT 2:13 AM

Hi there,

With out driving this car its a bit hard to tell, but you are the one that has to sit in it every day, if you are unhappy with the ride, go talk to an independent suspension specialist, get them to drive it and get an opinion on what they recommend.

Dr. Hagerty

February, 24, 2010 AT 1:07 PM

As usual, I am in agreement with Mark. Has the vehicle been altered at all, does it have BMW recommended wheels and tires? Are they the correct ones for the car? Has the car got the wheel/tires on it that it came stock with? The complexity of these cars does not usually compromise the ride, unless there is another piece to the puzzle we are ignorant to.

Dr Loot

March, 4, 2010 AT 12:11 AM

I will have to agree with Dr. Hagerty, I purchased this 750IL level 5 protection package with the aftermarket wheels

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/307270_100_0388_1.jpg

and the car road and steered like a piece of garbage, once I changed the wheels back to factory I thought I was cruising in my private Learjet, due to the fact that he is not responding only leads me to the conclusion that "unless there is another piece to the puzzle we are ignorant to"

Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda
Leaf-Spring Squeak Repair - All Cars
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado