Belt Routing Diagram

QUEENPIN69
  • 1986 CHEVROLET VAN
I am trying to find a diagram on your site for the Chevy G30 v8 350 engine for belts need to put on some that are missing, and serp belt broke, first off your site is the hardest to get around in, doing a search is does nothing, Your links on the left side do not work right, I click on belt routing diagrams it opens to car makes. Goto Chevrolet you have truck listed but it takes your to volkswagon, G30 is not listed anywhere in the lists, honestly in todays web present you really need to get someone to fix your site your searchs do not bring up what your looking for its giving your to much junk for years that having nothing to do with what I am looking for. I have spent over a hour trying to find what I need a plan old diagram for a 86 chevy 350 engine 5.7 lts 3 belt setup.
Thursday, May 30th, 2013 AT 5:06 PM

DOCFIXIT
Your right I tried Chevy ended up in Mitsubishi then to Suzuki. I will notify site administrator. In mean time will try and find belt routing for you
+1
Friday, May 31st, 2013 AT 8:06 AM
DOCFIXIT
Found this
-1
Friday, May 31st, 2013 AT 8:14 AM
QUEENPIN69
Im looking for the diagram for 3 belts (2 v belts and 1 Serp belt) past owner disconnected ac and heater so now trying to get it all going like it should be. Btw it does not have the air pumps either.

Thanks!
-1
Friday, May 31st, 2013 AT 8:48 AM
DOCFIXIT
Sorry that was all could find
Friday, May 31st, 2013 AT 8:54 AM