The link is at the starter itself. One end is bolted to the same wire the positive cable is mounted at.
If the link failed, it failed for a reason. Just replacing it will not work unless you find the reason. Most of the time it is from the alternator itself. I would suggest checking the wiring harness carefully for any damage. If you do not find any damage, then I would replace the alternator.
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Remove the air cleaner resonator.
3. Remove the oil level indicator tube bolt and reposition the tube.
4. Remove the drive belt.
5. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the generator.
imageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
6. Remove the generator bolts.
7. Lower the vehicle.
8. Remove the generator.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, January 27th, 2020 AT 6:24 PM