2001 AUDI A4 LOW OIL WARNING LIGHT AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT.

• levinh
  • 2001 Audi A4

2001 Audi A4 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 133000 miles

First: My check engine light came on few days ago, I take to Autozone to get fault code. They said either faulty air selenoid valve orfaulty air pump motor, Is this problem easy to fix?
Second: Low oil warning light came on, I check oil level, it is ok, warning light only came on when I drive at high speed, can you help me. Thank you

Monday, January 25th, 2010 AT 6:19 PM

• mhpautos

Hi there,

Thank you for the donation,

I would like to know the exact code set before I make any diagnosis on the check light issue, as for the oil level light, this is a sensor in the sump, with high engine speed and low oil level, this may trigger the sensor, I would get a service done first and make sure that the oil level is correct, if the light comes on with the correct oil level in the sump you may be looking at a faulty sensor.

Monday, January 25th, 2010 AT 8:25 PM
  • levinh

How do I get a service check? I think oil level is ok, can you tell me how much to change the faulty sensor. About check engine light, I have the print out but don't have any faulty codes. Thank you again.

Monday, January 25th, 2010 AT 9:42 PM
  • levinh

Sorry, anything to do with the oil pump?

Monday, January 25th, 2010 AT 9:43 PM