LOW OIL WARNING LIGHT AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT.

2001 Audi A4

levinh

2001 Audi A4 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 133000 miles

First: My check engine light came on few days ago, I take to Autozone to get fault code. They said either faulty air selenoid valve orfaulty air pump motor, Is this problem easy to fix?
Second: Low oil warning light came on, I check oil level, it is ok, warning light only came on when I drive at high speed, can you help me. Thank you

mhpautos

Hi there,

Thank you for the donation,

I would like to know the exact code set before I make any diagnosis on the check light issue, as for the oil level light, this is a sensor in the sump, with high engine speed and low oil level, this may trigger the sensor, I would get a service done first and make sure that the oil level is correct, if the light comes on with the correct oil level in the sump you may be looking at a faulty sensor.

levinh

How do I get a service check? I think oil level is ok, can you tell me how much to change the faulty sensor. About check engine light, I have the print out but don't have any faulty codes. Thank you again.

levinh

Sorry, anything to do with the oil pump?

Engine Oil Change and Filter BMW X5
Oil Change and Oil Filter Replacement VW
Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Tahoe 2015
Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Edge
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes ML350