CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

Audi A2

jimmy72587

June, 8, 2007 AT 11:00 PM

I just bought a 1995 nissan sentra 5 speed its makeing a clunk noise when I go over bumps its not as bad when I go over bumps in gear but as soon as I take my foot of the clutch itgets loud someone told me it was the cv joint I replaced it. Some think it is a strut or a tranie mount it also makes a ticking noise sometimes and stops when I put my foot on the clutch The clunk noise its makeing I just cant figure out were its comming from but also when I replaced the cv joint it switches gears better so what do you think it may be

M_H_RITZEL

August, 19, 2007 AT 11:01 AM

In reference to the clunking sound when going over a bump check the ball joints and bearings. If you hear the ticking noise while you are standing still and it stops when you put your foot on the clutch have the pressure plate checked to see if that is where the ticking noise is comming from.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Mini Cooper