HELLO FROM OHIO

• oilpan49
  • All Other Makes All Other Models

Hey everyone!

My name is Mike. I'm 23 years of age(in a couple weeks) I go to college on a full time basis and taking a Diploma program in High performance. I go to the University of Northwestern Ohio. I am hoping to work in a funny car or nitro dragster pit crew sometime after I graduate. It is a great school and it's fun going to school learning what you want to do for a living!

My truck is a 1998 Ford Ranger, 2.5L lima 4cyl engine, auto OD, with 82K miles. I have done a few things to it as far as performance and apperance. I have a upgraded the sound system with a JVC head unit 50x4 CD/mp3 player, kenwood speakers. I didn't elect to put subs in it for a couple of reasons. Subs would not sound good with the music I listen to and it is an expensive hobby to get into. It has a K& N cold air intake, valve cover breather and a Magnaflow exhaust dumped before the rear axle. I also put a lebra vinyl tonneau cover, rhino lined the bed and a windsheild banner. It's a good little truck, gets me from point A to point B.

Alittle more about me. I like to work on anything with a frame and an internal combustion engine. I like to hang out with my friends, play pool, work on my truck and just chill out.

If you have any other questions about me, my truck or anything, I will do my best to answer them. Thanks -op-

Saturday, April 1st, 2006 AT 8:31 AM

• peppermrj

Welcome. : ) I'm sure we will be asking you for advice soon. Good luck with school.

Saturday, April 1st, 2006 AT 10:28 AM
  • jpam

Welcome to the forums. Have fun.

Jess s.

Sunday, April 2nd, 2006 AT 4:00 AM