94 CIVIC SQUEAKING NOISE

1994 All Other Makes All Other Models

mikegetsguap

November, 30, 2006 AT 7:43 PM

1994 CIVIC EX COUPE 124,000 MILES SQUEAKING, SCREECHING NOISE WHEN I MAKE LEFT TURNS.I CHECKED POWER STEERING FLUID AND ITS NORMAL. ANY IDEA WHATS WRONG? : (

" You should check the brakes. How about when you make that corner and apply the brakes, does it stop the noise? Look at the lug nuts for tightness, cv axle boots for cracks and holes. I doubt the cv is at fault but look anyway.&Quot;

^^^I WENT FOR A DRIVE AND IT SOUNDS WHETHER OR NOT I PRESS THE BRAKE WHILE TURNING. LUG NUTS ARE FINE. ANY ONE ELSE WITH TIPS? THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I TURN LEFT.

Bruce Hunt

November, 30, 2006 AT 9:29 PM

You should check the brakes. How about when you make that corner and apply the brakes, does it stop the noise? Look at the lug nuts for tightness, cv axle boots for cracks and holes. I doubt the cv is at fault but look anyway.

mikegetsguap

November, 30, 2006 AT 10:36 PM

I WENT FOR A DRIVE AND IT SOUNDS WHETHER OR NOT I PRESS THE BRAKE WHILE TURNING. LUG NUTS ARE FINE. ANY ONE ELSE WITH TIPS? THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I TURN LEFT.

Bruce Hunt

December, 1, 2006 AT 11:44 AM

Check the brake pads and see if they are starting to rub on the warning device that is usually installed on the pads. Then check the CV boots.

Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford Focus
Engine Oil Change and Filter Acura TSX
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Oil Change and Filter Dodge Nitro