• Tiny
  • snoitatnemal
  • 1993 All Other Makes All Other Models

I just purchased a 93 4runner and decided to take out the old cd player the
previous owner had installed, and install my own. I just cut the wires all at
once and there was a spark. I know that you should always disconnect the
battery but I didnt even think about it, I forgot. Now the radio, dash clock,
dome light, and highbeams dont work (although they work when I want to flash
them). I checked the fuses and fusible links in the fuse box under the hood and
in the fuse box on the drivers side in the cab, and I checked the fuses on the
passengers side behind the glovebox. All the fuses seem okay. Im wondering if
there are fusible links hidden within all the wiring or if I completely ruined
something? Is there anything I can do myself, or should I take it to a
professional to install and let them figure it out?

Do you
have the same problem?
Wednesday, March 21st, 2007 AT 11:51 AM

1 Reply

  • Tiny
  • rasmataz
  • Member

Take it to the Pros, Without Electronic/Electrical background don't even attempt.

Was this
Wednesday, March 21st, 2007 AT 9:11 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions