AIR STOPS BLOWING COOL MY NEEDLE JUMPS TO HOTT .

2010 Mercury Milan

Taylor39120

June, 5, 2013 AT 4:03 PM

Past few weeks I've noticed could be more three different spaced out times my air would stop blowing cold but not for long like it would kick back in and for a long period of time be fine to the point where I'm wondering did it even happen - well today the third time I looked up and noticed my needle was on Hott but like always goes right back to normal only thing my dad could tell me was what he knew wasn't wrong air filter was fine oil jus been changed and whatever liquid thing in the clear jug looking thing was normal

sinbad271

June, 5, 2013 AT 7:25 PM

Sorry but more info needed what air. On the dash or what?

Taylor39120

June, 5, 2013 AT 7:41 PM

Sorry I barely know anything about what's under my hood my dad usually does all of it for me - but I've googling about it and I've also been hearing boiling while my car idols or when I start it sometimes I'm starting to think its randomly over heating alot- but I jus had someone back into me and had to get a new radiator and I'm starting to think its the fan messing up

sinbad271

June, 8, 2013 AT 10:33 PM

You may have a leaking radiator and a leaking condenser. You should have your coolant checked to see if it low of antifreeze. Also have your a/c checked you could have damage to the condenser, possibly why you not getting cold air. A/c system may have a leak

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement