I posted the location and procedure for you of the sensor. I also posted the connector. Check for voltage to the sensor.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Raise and support the vehicle.
3. Remove the front fascia lower close out panel from the vehicle. See: Front Bumper Cover / Fascia > Removal and Replacement > Front Lower Fascia Closeout - Removal.
4. Reach up between the lower edge of the front fascia and the front of the a/c condenser near the right end of the lower air intake opening to access the ambient temperature sensor (3) just below the front bumper (1).
5. Disengage the Connector Position Assurance (CPA) lock of the wire harness connector (2) for the sensor and depress the connector latch tab.
6. Pull the sensor straight out of the connector.
Pin Circuit Wire Color Gauge/Size Function
1 G31 VT/LG 20 AAT SIGNAL
2 G931 VT/BR 20 SENSOR GROUND
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, February 14th, 2021 AT 6:39 AM