Here are the procedures.
STARTER REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Make sure you have the anti-theft codes for the radio, then write down the customer's radio station presets.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery first, then disconnect the positive cable.
3. Disconnect the knock sensor connector.
4. K20A3 engine: Disconnect the bolt securing the harness bracket.
5. K20A2, K20Z1 engines: Remove the front subframe damper.
6. K20A2, K20Z1 engines: Remove the bolt (A) securing the harness bracket, then remove the intake manifold brackets (B).
7. Disconnect the starter cable (A) from the B terminal on the solenoid, then disconnect the BLK/WHT wire (B) from the S terminal.
K20A2, K20Z1 engines
8. Remove the two bolts holding the starter, then remove the starter.
Saturday, September 25th, 2010 AT 9:56 PM