1988 Acura Legend 6 cyl 242k miles
Something is slowly sucking power from my battery while the car is off. If I don't start it for about 3 or 4 days, the battery is so dead that I can't even pop the trunk.
1. The battery is brand new.
2. No visible lights are on anywhere.
3. My cable terminals are loose and I tighten them by wedging screws between them and the battery terminals.
I have 2 questions.
1. How do I use a voltage meter to find the source of the power drain?
2. Can the inserted terminal screws have anythng to do with the problem?
have the same problem?
Saturday, April 26th, 2008 AT 5:34 PM