WONT START

Acura Integra

my_hidden_romance

August, 15, 2007 AT 10:29 PM

I have a 1994 acura integra gsr b18c1 manual 174k
my car will turn over but wont start. The dizzy I thought was the problem but that was replaced and it wasnt that.

its blowing an ecm fuse in the engine fuse/relay box. Its the 15a fuse that runs the pgm-fi system. Directly connected to the main relay under the dash.

car has a mil light and will just turn over but no spark

any suggestions. Thanks

Jon Wheeler
USAF AD Ellsworth AFB

Bruce Hunt

August, 20, 2007 AT 5:00 PM

Hello there to you from South Dakota. I live in the state capitol, Pierre. If you have the ability to pull the code from the engine that would help a bunch. Blowing the fuse is an unusual problem but most likely indicates that the ECM is bad. BUT it could be another issue causing that. Your best bet is to have Honda test the ecm or replace it with a used one. There is a Honda or foreign parts salvage yard in Rapid City that may be able to give you some assistance in getting a used ECM. Can't remember the name but it is just north of I90 in the area where they just put in some new roads. Good luck!

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe