OVERHEATING PROBLEM

1993 Acura Integra

super4dodge_36

Other Category problem
1993 Acura Integra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 232000 miles

Hi I have a 93 acura integra 1.8 and have been trying to figure this out for awhile and have been asking around. The water pump went out I had that replaced long time ago. Now, my gauge is starting to rise. I replaced the radiator cause it was no good, new thermostat, water pump, timming belt, thermostsat fan switch. After I installed the radiator I bled all the air out and waited a day or two and did it again checked good. Well, at high speeds it stays cool but when I stop or slow down for a length of time it starts to rise till I go again. The fan comes on once in a great while but it works. Doesn't leak or steam but the fluid is being pushed into the overflow bottle and filling it up. Should I replace the water temp sendor and the water temp sensor. Hope u can help me thanks for ur time.

Run it without the thermostat and see what happens then comeback.

Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser